- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here)

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hihi everyone (:
Yi'an here and I'm here to blog about my visit to Mdm Ho and Mr Ong which happened many weeks back o.o so pardon me if I'm leaving out many details and thank you if this post benefits you in any way (:

On that fateful Saturday Mr Ong was not home, so I stayed with Mdm Ho through the entire duration of visitation time. Kai Him's group was standing in for me before I arrived and they helped with much of the chores till they left for their own duties (thankyouuu hehe). I proceeded on to mop for Mdm Ho and it was actually my first time helping her with her chores, despite my presence for the past one year (?). You wouldn't expect an elderly to remember, but Mdm Ho did, and I guess it really shows how much attention she pays to each and every one of our volunteers coming in and out of her house every time. I chatted with her about random stuff, her kids, life in geylang bahru with my group mate which happens to be Criss and only Criss hahaha.

We've not been back for long, but I guess at the end of the day we were glad to have made the decision to revisit our elderly here. Seeing lots and lots of new faces around and I guess it made me miss the old faces for a bit. So.....heh hope our lovely existing crew keeps up their good work and wishing everyone a HAPPY 2014 to come ^^

Yi'an

No comments:

Post a Comment