- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here)

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Glad to be back for THES again after being absent for the previous visit! :) Today me, 940, Kok seng and Victoria went to visit Mr Wong first. When we reached his house we called out to him several times and when he finally replied us, he told us that he was bathing and that he needed to wash his clothes. Seeing that he was busy, we decided to take our leave. It was quite a pity that we didn’t manage to speak to him because it was my first time visiting him and I was pretty excited about visiting another new elderly that I have not met before. Hope I have the chance to see him the next time I visit him! :)


We went to visit Mr Ong next. I really looked forward to seeing Mr Ong again because I have not seen him after he had his operation near his right eye and also because he was the first elderly that I visited when I first joined THES. Upon seeing Mr Ong, I felt really glad that he appeared to be more cheerful now as compared to the past. :)

Finally we went to visit Mr Tay. As usual, Mr Tay told us many stories and one of them was that he said in the past NUS was beside NUH too. Every time Mr Tay thanked us for visiting him and helping him, to us it may seem like we never really do much for them but in fact I think it really matters to them a lot. :)

Pin Jin

No comments:

Post a Comment