- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here)

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hi everyone! This is my first time blogging for T.H.E.S so ya, I’m kind of excited haha :D
Today was my first time visiting Mdm Chow Moi (together with Sheng Xian and Joleen). When I first saw her, she seemed to be a very friendly and cheerful person. :) After we got in, we asked her if there is any housework that she wants us to help her with, but she said there will be people coming to her house to help out with the housework every Monday and so asked us to take a seat instead. After talking for some time I realized Mdm Chow Moi is a person who likes to laugh a lot and I think many of us will agree that her laughter is so contagious and hilarious haha. Even when she did not understand certain things that we said she will just smile or laugh. :) She took out 2 photo albums for us to see and she looked very happy in all her photos (even in 1 photo where everyone looked quite serious but shes’s the only one smiling haha).
I noticed that she has 2 pots of cacti hanging at the window grills and we told her that they are very nice. She told us that many people said that too haha. Later we also came to know that when she first started keeping them there is only a cactus but over time many cacti started appearing too! :D I find Mdm Chow Moi to be a very cute and cheerful elderly and she really brings joy to everyone with her laughter :))
Although I only know abit of Hokkien and hence can’t communicate much with the elderlies, at least I hope they know that they are not alone and there are many people who care for them and willing to be there for them when they need us :))
Pin Jin

No comments:

Post a Comment