- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): Yo.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Yo.

I'm not scheduled to blog this week. After reading all the posts I abit 手痒 hahaha. Those at debrief should already know this story I'm gonna talk about.

Guess everyone should know my Hokkien still buay standard. And it is not fun to be corrected by the original creator of the Hokkien Dialect Videos on the scene LOL

So I was telling Mdm Ho what Mdm Chow told me before... "学东西要敢敢学..."

(Oh mi kia ai ga ga oh)

Then at the same time, Mdm Ho and I: "不要怕被别人笑。"

(Mai kia ba lang chio lirh)

The wisdom of our seniors. Amazing isn't it? ;)

(As quoted from Mdm Ho, I need another 65 years to attain her kind of level)

No comments:

Post a Comment