- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): Visit to Mdm Ho and Mr Tay =)

Friday, April 19, 2013

Visit to Mdm Ho and Mr Tay =)

Hi, everyone. It has been a long long time since i write a blog.
During the visit, i visited Mdm Ho and Mr Tay.
Among all the elderly, i am most comfortable with Mdm Ho so i end up to be really "auto" when i go to her house (Hahaha!!). My Hokkien is still cannot make it so half of the time, I am guessing the meaning. Anyway, during the visit, the same old thing happens again (getting hit by Mdm Ho and say “打是, 骂是”) but as long as it brings joy to her, it does not really matter to me. Seeing her from walking around with strong legs to having trouble with walking really make me feel that she really aged a lot.
Mr Tay was talking about the overseas trip to countries like Thailand and Japan. For Thailand, he plays until he dun feel like coming back!! For Japan, he only got 1 sentence which is Japanese girls are pretty =). When Kah Suan arrived played the 邓丽君’s songs to him, he really enjoyed it so I would say if u got any questions about Mr Tay, ask Kah Suan is the best solution!!!
Being in THE really brought me a lot of joy and happiness into my uni life. I only started to join CCAs when i am in NUS but i would say that the people in CSC are really friendly and fun!!! In THE, i learn that the hardship i am going though is nothing compare to the elderly so it sort of motivate me to look on the bright side and also help the other.
Kaisheng


No comments:

Post a Comment