- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here)

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Hello people!!

Okaeee I know this post super late, but better late than never right!! HAHAHA.

Last Saturday, Luting and I went to visit Mdm Tan. But then, because of my super cui hokkien, I can't talk to Mdm Tan at all. So, I end up cleaning the window and Luting was struggling to talk to Mdm Tan. Seriously, if NUS has a mod for learning hokkien, I will be the first to sign up!! Haha I should try learning hokkien le. Anyway luckily our saviors arrived in time!!!! Jocelyn, Victoria and Pin Jin!!!=D Seriously, there is nothing to clean in Mdm Tan's house (ps: her house even tidier than my room HAHA), so we just talk to her. She said that policeman got come to her house and tell her not to open door to strangers. Other than that, we just talk to her about random things, with Luting being my translator haha.

After that, Luting and I visit Mdm Ho's house while Jocelyn and the rest go buy food for Mdm Ho. It is much easier to talk to Mdm Ho as she know English. Her knee look really bad>.< Hope her knee will get better soon!! Not only that, I see her take out a box of medicine. I was like, "Just how many different type of medicine she have to take everyday?!" This really reminds myself to really take care of my body when I am still young. Anyway we talk until Jocelyn and the rest came. Mdm Ho was very nice! She treat us chicken and duck rice! We had an awesome meal together<3 nbsp="" p="">
Well, I had an enjoyable Saturday=D

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment