- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here)

Sunday, March 31, 2013

30/03/13  晴天

                   It has been a long time since I last blogged. Today I met a lot of newcomers and all the "lao jiao" were missing in action. The feeling is kinda weird though. As usual we were split into teams and proceeded to the beneficiaries' flats. The first house we visited was Mr Ong hse? I guess so this is the first time I visited his house and I neva realli asked who he is. And btw my group consisted of Yu Lin and Jie Min. We volunteered to clean up the house although it appeared clean to us. If we don't clean up the house there's nothing much we can do except chit-chat with him. And indeed we were having "冷场" for most of the times as we lacked of topics to talk about. To be more precise we were stoning and staring at each other. We later knew from him that he is going for a surgery this coming Wednesday and is having fears that his operation might fail. He already went for an opt earlier and hence he really understand the dangers of the operation. 真是命运弄人, 除了给予精神上的支持,我们只能慰藉他。I guessed he knew we were lacking of topics to converse with him and  hence he asked if we wanted to watch tv show. While watching tv show, I noticed that he was looking troubled probably worried about his operation. Before we left , we wished him all the best for his operation and a speedy recovery.

                  The next one we visited is Mdm Chow Moi. Before we even greeted her she was already laughing off enjoying herself =.=". Ever since the first time I visited her she was always so hilarious maybe tad's y she still so healthy cuz laughter is the best medicine. 也许笑声能冲淡一切忧愁,是健康的最佳良药。And now I initiated to watch tv with her and she realli meant it.We watched the ‘煮炒来咯3’ and perhaps the dishes are so tempting that she was so engrossed when we told her we need to leave.

The whole day was a slack and fruitful one as we got to know of many places in Yishun that have great food to fill our hunger. To remain cheerful is the best key to maintain a healthy lifestyle. To end my post, I would like to sincerely hope that Mr Ong have a successful operation and always remain cheerful. 天天天晴。。。

Regards,
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment