- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here)

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

hi, I am posting about my visit to uncle lin on 9 nov, which was a few weeks back, sorry for the late(and short) post :P

When we visited uncle lin, he was having his meal before going off to an appointment. We chatted with him most of the time. I remember that even though we ask him to have his meal while we chatted with him, he still concentrated on talking to us which made me feel a bit guilty for interrupting his meal. It felt that he was happy to chat with us.  This made me feel that our visit is really appreciated by the elderly as much of the time they are alone on the apartment.

-song han

No comments:

Post a Comment