- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): My Third Visit

Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Third Visit


The 12 Oct Official Visit was my third visit to help out the elderly. My beneficiary today was Mdm Khatijah. It was my first time meeting her and I must say that she is a very friendly and outspoken lady. She shared many stories with us passionately and most of the time we were just sitting there listening passively without feeling the need to proactively engage her in conversation.

Before we went to her house, we went to buy ice kacang for her as that was her request during the last visit. Unfortunately, we forgot to request to remove the milk and corn from the dessert, resulting in her not being able to eat it. Hopefully next time we'll get it right so that she can get to enjoy the food she loves! =]

All in all, I feel that it was time well spent with Mdm Khatijah because I believe she loves to be surrounded by people to talk to given the fact that she has a very bubbly personality. I also got to spend more time knowing my fellow peers. Here's to forging many more fond memories in the future. Cheers!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment