- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here)

Friday, October 04, 2013

Last Saturday, my group went to visit Mdm Khatijah. It was the first time I visited her ever since she was discharged from the hospital so I really looked forward to seeing her again. When we were at her house, she told us that she was feeling abit unwell and that her knee was still in pain. She told us that the doctor initially didn’t want her to be discharged from the hospital but she wanted to rest at home instead and so the doctor agreed. I guess it’s a good thing because she told us before that her stay in the hospital is very boring.

We chatted quite a lot and she told us that she will be leaving for batam the next day to see her son and her grandchildren. I can tell that she really looked forward to it and I also felt very happy for her too.  It was a really enjoyable visit that day as I finally got to see Mdm Khatijah again after so long and I hope the condition of her knee will get better soon J
-Pin Jin (Year 5.25 de :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment