- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): Smile, is so simple

Monday, August 19, 2013

Smile, is so simple

It's my first time joining T.H.E seniors and it was really a great experience!

First, we visited Mr Wong and he refused to open the door. However, the seniors were showing great patience by standing beside the door and started some conversation with him. We knew Mr Wong loves cooking and we started to ask him how to cook chicken rice. He started to share his cooking skills as well as some of his past living experience with us. Although he didn't open the door at the end of our conversation, I felt that he actually accepted us and I think by visiting him more and more, he will open the door! Yeah !

Next, we visited Madam Tan who is really kind and warm. We chat using Hokkien and I noticed that she really loves to talk and laugh! She always try to touch our hand and she can feel our existence! She can cook really well and I hope I have the chance to try the food she cooked! She said I have a very good voice, honestly, this is my first time to have someone praising me! Like!

After that, we visited Mr Tan. Unfortunately, he was not at home that time! We chat with her wife and we found out that one of her favourite singers is Aaron Kwok!!! No wonder she was listening to pop music when we visited her!

I really enjoy visiting the elderly when you know you can really learn a lot from them. They are just like my grandma and grandpa and they are always smiling and feeling happy when someone can listen to them and share their feelings with us! I enjoy using Hokkien to communicate with them and I am pretty sure that I will be meeting them soon!

A great day!

One of the Fresh-girl,
Shuang Shuang(Mandy)

No comments:

Post a Comment