- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here)

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hello! This is Kelvin and its my first time coming to T.H.E.seniors.
Visited Mr Tay today together with Yi An, Shawn and Swee Fen! When we first saw him, he immediately ask if we wanted to go lim kopi with him at the kopitiam. I felt he really look forward to the weekly visits so that we can bring him to the kopitiam as it is quite difficult for him to go there by himself.
Once we reached the kopitiam and settled down and ordered the kopi, it is the first time in my 22years that I ever seen a coffee that has 3 slices of butter in it! Like a cool leh! Never knew that coffee and butter could mix together haha! Mr Tay was quite sad at first and was sighing away, so was a bit shocked and didn't know what to do as I could not speak Teochew. Luckily the rest of my groupmates are able to converse in Teochew! Mr Tay then talk about his life, about how handsome he was and had many girlfriends! Also about the countries that he could had visited if he had the money.
The saddest moment of my time there was hearing Mr Tay's request for us to bring him to a temple to do his own cemeterial documents. It was then that I felt that we should all treasure our current blissful life and look after our love ones.
I enjoyed my session here in T.H.E.seniors! I shall try to learn some dialect so that next time I am able to converse with the elderlies! Thank you Yi An for helping me translate!

Signing off,
Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment