- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): Feeding my heart with love... *BURP*

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Feeding my heart with love... *BURP*

Dearest dearest dearest volunteers of T.H.E. Seniors,
it has been about one semester since I entered the committee.

Recollecting my initial fears towards the role, I laugh.
It was silly of me to be afraid; because I have a committed committee,
dedicated volunteers with the biggest hearts,
senior volunteers who are always there to provide guidance and continuing love,
and our cutest & most valuable seniors.

I hope I had been a Chair that you guys could rest on when you're tired,
could sit on while chit-chatting and sharing about your heartfelt experiences,
could rely and trust that it won't break no matter how heavy you are. haha
If I had been, I will continue to be. If I hadn't, I will try my best to be.

It's unbelievable how much love I'm witnessing from all of you.
Your spirit of volunteerism makes me humble.
And I learn to become a better person because of all your dedication, dearest volunteers.
Every facebook & blog sharing is filled with love, lots of it -
be it self-initiated motivational speeches, sharings, or even concerns for our seniors:






 I feel the love.
I sincerely hope that this passion in all of us continues to burn. HUAT AH!
Keep on reflecting. Keep on learning.

With my most sincere love & appreciation,
Jocelyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment