- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): Our first visit!:D

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Our first visit!:D

Hello!

Last Saturday, I went for my first orientation visit. My group consisted of Yun Li, Clement, and seniors, Sheng Xian, Felicia and Yi An. We were assigned Mr Chew but he didn't want to go home so our group split into 2 and went to 2 different elderly.

Me, Sheng Xian and Clement went to  where we listened to the other volunteers there talk to them.  was telling us how she fell down the other day. I didn't understand what they said as it was in Hokkien so I kept looking at the others to copy their response hahaha.

We then went to Mdm Chong's house where she instructed us to do a few chores for her. I was told to wipe the chairs due to my erm, lack of height hahaha.
 Yun Li cleaning the toilet!
 Clement wiping the windows!
 Sheng Xian wiping the other windows!

After the chores, Mdm Cheong showed us her photo albums as well as the TOUCH publication. She also told us about her past experiences of being a nanny for a Caucasian family. The kid was called Andrew!!

I look forward to getting to know more of the elderly and volunteers!(:

Group shot!(:

yongen

No comments:

Post a Comment