- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): The Ties that Bind

Friday, April 08, 2011

The Ties that Bind

Well, I guess it's time to get a taste of my own medicine? Used to ask people to blog and now..=)..but come to think of it..I haven't been blogging for quite some time le..haha..

I kind of ponder like how should i go about writing this post...haha as you can all see..I'm still in the process....ZZzz..

I have been into Touch for almost 2 years (I think) and there are 2 things I treasured the most that i like to share. One is the ties with our elderly and the second is the friendship with all of you in the club.

Well, I never had a chance to ask Chen Hua (okie, i did have chances but I just didn't ask him..) why he would come down on every saturday and spent his time with the elderly for the past 7 years. Well i guess is the kind of special and unique bond with the elderly? it's (the rls with the elderly) something that doesn't establish itself overnight but kind of like an old wine, the longer that you let it ferment the better it would be, and the more that one would like and keep on drinking it. Having said that, it is rewarding to see one being identified and recognised by the elderly for one's conscientious effort and showing concern towards them. (i.e. Mdm Ho and Chen Hua or Mr Tan and Joanne).

On the same note, friendship is the other that motivates me to stay in the touch. Totally enjoyed the 'crappyness', the fun and laughters during and after the normal visitations. Thus, i doubt that i would come down and visit the elderly myself without you guys...haha =)..

Guess to keep the long story short...i shall end here..GOOD LUCK for your exams and see ya ard!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment