- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): A late blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

A late blog

Finally, my turn to blog (3 weeks late) le. Anyway, I also have not blog for a long time. After 2 years of being in “touch”, I finally know that every member nd to do facilitation, hahaha. In any case, it was the first time I do the facilitation and I come on the dot. YEAH!!!! On that day, my group has visited 2 elderly (Mdm lin and Mdm ho). Mdm Lin is seriously very weak, so weak that it feels like she will fall down anytime. She also does not eat much so it is quite worrying for her to be alone. Mdm Ho is still the same. A cheerful granny who can always bring out the laugher so it is always very fun to visit her. Overall, every visit is a very meaningful visit. And I am sure that I will continue to go. Lastly, I will say to say “touch” helps to strengthen the bond between us and the elderly and the friendship between the volunteers. yang meh meh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment