- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OMGZ. its already 1 year in T.H.E.SENIORS! really enjoyed my days with T.H.E.SENIORS ; beautiful memories from the regular visits, special events etc. Still remember i started out as a loner in t.h.e.seniors, joined the club alone without knowing anyone else... NOW. I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH T.H.E.SENIORS. wanna thank everyone in t.h.e.seniors.

  • margaret - standby to receive my "I will be late for visit" sms every visit, then inform me which group to join after i've reached. thanks! (P.S. I HAVENT GOT MY CLAIMS!)
  • zhenxiu - for being so naggy! ensure me n huiting will complete our work!xiexie! i rmb you were the first senior i talked to. then i got cheated to join the committee. haha!
  • huiting - my first love in t.h.e.seniors! thanks for spending so many nights with me, trying to come out with fun games (okay we're not tt creative) for the elderly!
  • karen (ken+darren) - wonderful ppl to bully. whenever need ideation and last minute logisitics you guys (erm,karen is a gal?) will help out! arigato!
  • yewchin - haha! thanks for helping w the claims! and all the extra work you did beyond treasurer! never see you get angry before! can show it to me next visit? =D
  • wenping- spending time to send emails before every visit (thanks! cos i will really forget when is the visit) and sign off as "see ya" when i dont get to see you (you know what i mean)!
  • rongsheng - helping out as emcee! (you cld have rejected us!) . thanks!. eeeeeh.. you coming this sat?!
  • shitien - making me curious about ur forehead so i'll go for every visit to investigate. (so are you baoqingtian or harry potter?)
  • jerome - great minds think alike. HEY PEOPLE. JEROME N MY BIRTHDAY COMING! RMB HOR!
  • chenhua - weeeeee. without you i wouldnt have so many curry chicken meals! thanks arrrrrh! (drooling now)

ARH! the list is too long! but yea! thanks to everyone in t.h.e.seniors - student volunteers, special project helpers, touch volunteers, and of cos! our wonderful elderly =D



okay, i sound like im leaving t.h.e.seniors and writting my last letter to everyone. choy. i will continue to force myself wake up at 9.30am to go for visits (so who can take over margaret to recieve my sms? darrreeen? peijen dont get bullied by him okay! hehehe). and yup! i wont 4get to attach my picasso-standard drawings to my post!



Regards,
Wynne
A+++++++ artwork again!

No comments:

Post a Comment