- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): Touch visit on 12 Jan

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Touch visit on 12 Jan

Well, it's me again!! I have taken such a liking to writing about the visits that I have volunteered to do this particular one too! Hahaha. Well, if you are really interested to know the reason for my 2nd consecutive contribution to the blog, see my previous post.

I went to Mr Hui and Mdm Chua's (Fondly known as The couple) home with some other oldies (Jun Hui, Jooch, Zhen Qin and Jessie) to do basic cleaning up. Mdm Chua has not been feeling well recently hence she was not able to do house work for the past week or two. When we meet her, she was not feeling very cheerful, which was due to her not feeling well and having to take care of Mr Hui at the same time.

After we are finished with the cleaning up, I went to Mr Chiu's flat for...... what else, Sing-along sessions of course!! This time, we were better prepared and could sing the songs Mr Chiu selected and he really seemed to enjoy the songs too (with me singing, what can you expect? :P). After the session, he gave us even more songs that he would like to hear. So, it's learning more oldiesfor his next visit. All of us had a great time at Mr Chiu's flat.

There was a small birthday celebration for the January babies at the debrief session after the visits. Let me wish the January babies another Happy Birthday! Ok, Ok I can finally end liao. Hope I would not be 'activated' to do this for a long, long time. Haha

Khoon Hong
(YES! FINALLY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment