- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): 6th July 2013

Sunday, July 07, 2013

6th July 2013

 Are all of you wondering who owns such a fashionable pair of tight-fitting pants?







































It is none other than our funny and endearing Mr Tay!! Today, my group which consisted of Xue Ting and Chun Hai brought Mr Tay for his weekly ButterCino at the coffeeshop. My curiosity of the taste of ButterCino was also satisfied after I bought a cup for myself at $1.10(Its not bad actually). The time passed very quickly for my group as we chatted with Mr Tay about his life experiences and were constantly amused and entertained by Mr Tay's really animated speeches and sound effects.















Mr Tay: WOOOOOOOOOO!













Throughout my entire time with him, I can tell that Mr Tay really appreciates his weekly visits from our volunteers, seeing how he thanked us so many times while we were with him.

As usual, the visits with Mr Tay would never be complete without him enjoying his weekly massage! Introducing massage therapists Ah Hai (specializing in back massage) and "Ah Feng" (specialty : head massage) from Hai Ting Massage Palour. Soon it was time for Mr Tay's lunch and the end of our visit with him, so we ended our visit with a YUM SENG!(initiated by Mr Tay) I really enjoyed interacting with Mr Tay. It was so relaxing and slow-paced (my kind of thing!), hope to visit him again soon!




Ma-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment