- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): 12th Nov visit

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

12th Nov visit

Hello all! Pai seh ah, exam period then I mug until forget to blog. Haha.

Anyways, we visited Mr Tan! It was the first time I visited his place since I joined and I was excited so I took a picture of it. Haha. He would be on his way out more often than not when we wanted to visit him. So for those of you who weren't lucky enough, here's a picture of us in his house!

Photobucket

I came only for the later part so I wasn't too sure what happened earlier but I heard them discussing about the European debt crisis so I guess Mr Tan is quite an interesting elderly. And I arrived late, so they're just done with the cleaning up. Haha.


Mdm Ho

And so I jumped group and joined the group visiting Mdm Ho. Her legs are slightly better already I guess, but she looks skinner compared to the past so she needs to eat more. But anyways, we moved her sofa down to the void deck because she doesn't want it anymore. It's a good thing I guess, no sofa means lesser place for the bedbugs to breed because the bedbugs situation seems quite bad at her place. As usual, we helped her to clean the floors and fans and to beat the carpets. There's quite a lot of hair stuck to the carpets so maybe we'll need a vacuum cleaner to remove them or something like that.

Anyways, we created quite a mess trying to operate the washing machine because she only wanted us to remove the curtains and put it into the washing machine but we thought she wanted us to wash the curtains for her. First, we had difficulty figuring out how to add detergent into the washing machine, which took us some time. Second, we didn't know that we have to put the water outlet pipe into the toilet so the waste water ended up flooding the kitchen. Lucky for us, we managed to clean up the mess before she realises. Haha!

That's all from me and good luck for all your exams, though it's a bit late! =P

Yi An

No comments:

Post a Comment