- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): My first visit (5/3/11) ^^

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My first visit (5/3/11) ^^


Hello, I am Nicole! Am exchange student and also my first visit to Mdm Tang!! Just one word to describe 'T.H.E seniors' - Love !! This is my first experience in joining service in Singapore. I am excited and glad for the visiting to help the elderly doing chores, chatting and concern them. It is a fantastic job and full of love !! Hehe ^^ As i know from Mdm Tang, she is a cheerful, strong and healthy person. Although already aged 70++, but she is still able to do exercise, up and down, and do the things she wants to. It has really impressed me and feel touched. Thanks T.H.E seniors, giving me this pleasure chance to join you guys. You guys are so awesome! All the best!! See you guys around! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment