- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): My first TOUCH

Friday, January 14, 2011

My first TOUCH

Actually i never blog before, forgive me if i did anything wrong ya.

This was my first time joining the T.H.E seniors, it was quite fun and interesting except one unpleasant incident happened. Due to my recklessness, the detergent went into my eyes and i have to suffer the pain for the whole day.

However, i think that the people seem happy when seeing us, especially Mr Tan ( I am not sure did i remember correctly his name), who would went to sing K with the team, seem to be very excited. I hope i will have a chance to go with you guys next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hong Lii

    Everything is ok. Thanks for posting. Just remember to sign off next time :)

    ReplyDelete