- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hi everyone!

Since Vanessa and I are in the same group, I’ll share about our visit to kam po’s house and Van will share her thoughts on our visit to Madam Cheong’s house :)

We first visited kam po and helped her cleaned her house. She was in a pleasant and cheerful mood and invited us to sit down and talk to her. Unfortunately only Hui Ting in our group could speak Cantonese so she had to talk to kam po for most of our time there. The rest of us sat at one side and could only understand some parts. Hui Ting was telling kam po about her family’s wanton business and most of us could understand the word wanton so we guessed that they were talking about food and that’s about all since our understanding was minimal :) I guess I’ve got to learn Cantonese so I can better communicate with the elder generation. That’s all and here’s a quote to end off~ “I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.” By Edmund Everett Hale

Have a good day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment