- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): LOTS OF PICTURES AGAIN!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LOTS OF PICTURES AGAIN!


hahahahha.. before i start blogging.... hahahahah.. i tried logging for X times.. and realise i was trying to login livejournal. HAHAHA.okay back to the proper blog.


i wanna apologise to everyone! firstly, im supposed to blog 2weeks ago.. but.. i really have nth to bloooooooooooog...... so mr darren kindly let me do a CNY special (given my talent he approved immediately.) and i know everyone wanna me blog again. of cos. once again. i'll beautify the whole blog w my picasso-standard drawings.

okay... another thingy i gonna apologise is tt i didnt turn up for the spring cleaning!!! sorry ahhh! i ate too much bah gua + ice cream + tomyam soup the day before... so i kind of spring cleaned my house toilet tt day (i dont think u guys want me to draw my house toilet w _____ ) . haha








enough of my emoemo section. now let me wish all of u a great CHINESE NEW YEAR! rmb dont spend all ur ang bao money on mahjong okay! anyways. wish all of u HUAT AH! HUAT AH! HUUUUUATTT AH!

and yup of cos..~ happy V day!!!!!!! pls show ur love to everyone. since we are from TOUCH. we must touch everyone's heart~~~~~


and yyyyyyyyyeaaaaa... now comes the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE BLOG. do rmb to come down this coming saturday for our CNY celebration . we have gifts for EVERYONE. hahahah. huiting n i spent quite some time to plan.. PLS PLS PLS.. DO COME DOWN AND SUPPORT US (forgt abt huiting if u dont like her. haha). ...




i .. really beg all of u to come.. i alrdy sacrificed myself to huiting. pls.. dont let me sacrifice for nothing.



HAPPY CNY AND VDAY!
WYNNE w lots of love~~

No comments:

Post a Comment