- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): New Chairpersons

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

New Chairpersons

Dear Fellow T.H.E.seniors volunteers...


It's time for the current Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson to step down.

For this one year, and I had a great time volunteering with all of you and organizing events for our volunteers and elderly. I would like to use this opportunity to thank all of you for the support and help all of you have given to Janicia, my committee and myself. Thank you.

I'm really glad that I got this chance to know and become friends with all of you through T.H.E.seniors RVP. Hope to be able to keep in touch with everyone!! =)

With that, I would like to formerly introduce to you the new Chairpersons taking over Janicia and I.

*Introducing*
New Chairperson: Tan Wen Ting Jolene 98232557 jolin_tan88friends@hotmail.com
New Vice-Chairperson: Ong Pinchuan 91284900 pinchuan@singnet.com.sg

I hope all of you would continue to show the new Chairpersons support like you did for Janicia and I.

Thank You.


Regards,
Wong Phui Yi Jasmine
Chairperson (AY 2007-08)
T.H.E.seniors Regular Volunteering Programme
NUS Students' Community Service Club