- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here)

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pinchuan here... my turn to post le :-p cuz I can't find ppl to arrow le...

Anyway I posting for the visit on 24th May (last Sat), n I took so long cuz my internet died-ed til today...

The turnout last Saturday wasn't so good :( a lot of ppl went holiday, disappeared, working, shagged out from Sentosa. So there were only 5 of us... sadly. 5 ppl... we go everywhere together lor! We decided not to visit Mr Tan this time, because everyone was so tired from Sentosa, and then we gotta visit so many elderly and cleaning Mr Tan's house will take long long time (Haha perfect excuse :-D) We wanted to visit Mr Ong first, out of pure randomness and because he live on so high floor, but he was asleep. Anyway, he was sick the previous week, so we sneaked off quietly again, (not very successful because the other 4 girls all cannot keep quiet. :-p ). Since Mr Ong asleep we went down 2 floors to Mdm Tan.

Mdm Tan was alone at home; her housemate was not in. She was in quite a happy mood that day, and we just talked. Or rather, the others talked and I pretended to understand everything they say. :-p Not much to say here, after that we visited Mr Chiu. I can't actually remember whether he was home (老了,不总用了), I don't seem to remember much about our visit to his house, so I don't think so. Anyway even if he was we left very fast, cuz we were rushing to visit so many elderly. :p

Then we went over to Mdm Lim's place. She was in a good mood today, maybe it's seeing all the old faces (the old girls). We talked a lot, or rather the others talked a lot and I pretend to understand like at Mdm Tan's, and Jasmine just fall asleep (dun even try to 敷衍 a bit lor!) Aiya Sentosa mah, very tired, so I help tell her dun sleep, then she laugh at me say I dun even understand what they talking about. :-p Haiz talk about ungrateful. :-p

Anyway halfway through Jessie got to go, then as she leaving Jasmine also run out say got to do something. We all thought she talking to Jessie. And she very very long never come back, so 尴尬, leave us there so long, we thought she leave already and forgot her bag. But when she came back, she brought a cake. She had gone downstairs to buy the cake (very pink -.-) so that we can celebrate the May birthdays (erm... only me sadly). So we celebrated at Mdm Lim's house.

Lastly we went over to Kam Por's place. We did some cleaning up at her house (haiz I thought no need to do housework one that day :-p), some sweeping and mopping only. Very easy, very fast. I didn't think Kam Por was in a good mood that day. She had just gone downstairs to buy Chinese medicine. 冬虫夏草, n another type of medicine which I never heard before. I know 冬虫夏草 is quite expensive one, and she bought 2 bottles, maybe tt's why she was not so happy. She also had to alter her medicine intake timing; instead of taking her Western medicine in morning, she takes it in afternoon and takes the Chinese pills in morning.

Kam Por was the last we visited that day, we went back Mr Ong's sometime in between (forgot when) but he was still asleep, so we didn't see him in the end.

pc