- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): Impressive visit

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Impressive visit

Terence is just too busy then he asked me to post his experience for him.

For the 22nd September CSC Touch Visit-

" I was impressed that the more experienced volunteers divided the chores very well. More hands make work light!

After helping madam Ong with her chores, we had some time for casual chit-chat and even a mini- exchange program for origami: We demonstrated folding paper cranes while she taught us to create paper dustbins! There are always so many things that we could learn from our beneficiaries.

I am looking forward to next opportunity for me to come down here because the visit is really the way too meaningful to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment